A boot to slip on whenever the mood takes you. This elastic sided brogue pull on boot has a storm welt, leather uppers and leather linings for extra solidity and comfort, together with a Commando rubber stitched sole for grip. In burnished Leather.
Handmade by the famous Tricker brand, made in Northamptonshire, the heart of English shoemaking.
If you haven't owned a pair of Tricker's before then you certainly haven't had the best (our customers frequently tell us this). It's fair to say that Tricker's are the Rolls Royce of the footwear industry and their finished products are testament to the time, passion and perfection that goes in to making their outstanding footwear.
Take it from us, Trickers shoes/boots are a firm favourite amongst our customers. If you look after them, then they will look after you.
With regular polishing and care they really will last you a lifetime.
Boxed with individual shoe bags, cloth and care sheet.
When you choose Tricker's, you never have to choose between practicality, durability and style.
- Tricker's is England's longest established shoemaker. Founded in 1829 by Joseph Tricker and remain wholly owned by his descendants, employing around 100 people in their Northampton shoe factory in the heart of England.
- All of their shoes and boots are handmade entirely from start to finish in Northampton by craftsmen and women using traditional methods, to the same exacting standards that first established their reputation.
- To make a pair of Tricker's shoes or boots usually takes eight weeks, using 260 processes in 6 different rooms in their factory.
- Tricker's footwear is worn by His Royal Highness Prince Charles, The Prince of Wales, who awarded Tricker's a Royal Warrant in 1989.
- Their uncompromising standards of craftsmanship, honest materials, environmentalism and sustainability are values that have been preserved and developed through five generations. Every material used in their construction can be traced back to its source.
- All Tricker's shoes and boots are Goodyear welted - this is the process used to join the sole of your shoe to the upper. It is incredibly robust and enables your shoes to be easily repaired in the future.
- "Built to Last" - your treasured Tricker's start their life being made by hand on a last and so it is fitting that, with care and repair, they can last you a lifetime. We often find ourselves repairing, resoling or reheeling shoes that are more than 50 years old, sold by our grandfather pre 1980's, and we offer this service by post to anywhere in the world.